Classes at Wonderment Gardens
Our goal is to offer a wide variety of classes and other learning experiences. Check back regularly, so you don’t miss a single one.
- In Person and Live-Stream Yoga Classes
- Free Herbal Classes
- Free DIY
- Online Children’s Yoga – Yoga Break with Ryaden and Grandma Annie
- Online Yoga with Jacqueline Morasco
- Vedic Chanting and Yoga Sutra
In Person and Live-Stream Classes
Therapeutic Chair Yoga with Annie
Tuesdays from 9:00 – 10:00 am
1615 Silver Heights Blvd. Silver City, NM. 88061 (in the Pinion Plaza next to the Pet Store.)
A gentle form of yoga, practiced sitting on a chair or using a chair for support during standing poses. Yoga is all about moving life force energy (called prana). When living energy reaches every part of our being we experience less pain, more relaxation, and a general state of well-being. Chair yoga helps increase flexibility, lung capacity, circulation, and strength, improves balance, and relieves stress. The class incorporates the traditional tool of yoga including breathing exercises, yoga postures, contemplation and final relaxation.
All are welcome
- Classes are available live-stream and in-person (maximum in-person class size is 6)
- All classes will be recorded for your convenience. You can access them if you miss a class, or for whatever reason, anytime.
Investment – Three ways to pay.
- $12.00 per class, drop-in
- $40.00 per month (chair class only)
- $100 per month – Weekly chair yoga class plus 1 private yoga therapy combo per month.
To Register or to Pre-pay, Contact Annie Jones
- Phone – 605-675-9006
- E-mail – email@example.com
- Payments may be made in-person or online