Herbal Share Program – Fall Share
Happy Friday my friends,
Your Fall Share is due to be mailed October 2nd. Please submit any substitutions by September 25th. Also, Please let me know if you prefer the Elderberry Cough and Cold syrup with or without the alcohol. I usually use a medicinal tincture for the alcohol portion. This raises the therapeutic action of the syrup and gives it a longer shelf life. Alcohol is not needed for the cough syrup to be effective. If you choose to use no alcohol please keep the syrup in the fridge for it to remain viable until next summer.
As always, please feel free to give me a call or drop a line if you have any questions.
Thank you for your kind generosity and support. It is because of you that we are able to continue the work that makes our hearts sing. It’s a great joy to work with the plants and provide you with the highest quality herbal products available.
Your Fall Herbal Share will include
- 4 oz Saint John’s Wort Oil
- 1 oz Rose Cream
- 1 oz Arthritis Relief Ointment
- 4 oz Lavender Magnesium Oil
- 1 oz Ear Oil
- 1 oz Toothache Relief Tincture
- 4 oz Elderberry Cough and Cold Syrup. (With or without alcohol as you like)
- 2 oz Hot Flash hormonal balancing misting spray
- 2 oz Let there be balance tea
- 4 oz Sweet Leaf and Horehound Honey
- A sample bar of our new soap by Duffy’s Delights
The 2015 Fall Herbal Share Box will be distributed on October 2, 2015.
In addition to the items listed above you will receive
- Detailed information on each item including how to use it.
- Free Shipping
- 15% off additional purchases to be included in the box at the time of shipping.
Please reply to this email with your substitutions by September 25, 2015
A Friendly Reminder
As an herbal share holder you are entitled to the following benefits throughout the year. Please be sure to mention that you are a share member when ordering and signing up for classes and events.
- 15% off additional orders to be included in their box
- 10% off on-line or mail orders made at anytime
- 10% off classes and events